With more than 25 years’ experience working on the largest and most complex projects in the water industry, KDX offers access to industry leading water and wastewater operational teams, data scientists and water quality experts
Access to our team is one of our fundamental value propositions enabling us to offer hands-on help with core operational issues, demonstrating how the service can provide the right solution for many operational problems.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Reduction in coagulant chemical consumption
- Locking in stable quality water, even during severe events
- Fully automated real-time compliance
- Filter performance improvement
- Reduction in manual labour and data processing
- Predictive stock management and ordering
During configuration and ongoing support, KDX customers have access to specialists in process engineering, water quality and asset management to maximise the value of the solution.
Key benefits include:
- Smooth and rapid on-boarding of plants in hours-days
- Knowledge retention and supplying access to contextual knowledge and history in seconds
- Predictive asset performance management (APM) and risk-based maintenance (RBM).
And much more…
Stay a step ahead of compliance requirements.
Meet solids removal and water safety targets with ease.
Assess filter health
Minimise chemical use and energy in aeration.
Save effort and costs on chemical stock management.
Predict and plan for urban water usage.